and discover their uniqueness. Our small class sizes create a community feel for all. Programs include:
- PRESCHOOL & LEARNING CENTER - Now Enrolling - Mommy & Me / PM Nursery Class - M/W/F / Spanish Immersion, etc! Click Here for more info
- Mommy & Me 18 months to 3 yrs (located in Calverton)
- Nursery Classes - 2 yr olds & 3 yr olds
- Pre K Readiness class - 4 - 5 yr olds (Busing possible from UPK)
- Little Artist Class (ages 2 - 5 yrs)
- Science Discoveries Class (ages 3 - 5 yrs)
- Handwriting without Tears Class (ages 3.5 - 5 yrs)
- Play & Discover Club *Join the FUN - First class FREE* Call 208-4003 to reserve spot
- Piano Kids (ages 4 yrs & up) in Setauket or Calverton
- KREATIVE KIDZ Party Zone (ages up to 8 yrs)
- Summer Camp - 1/2 day Camp programs (ages up to 8 yrs)
- Mommy & Me Camp, Creativity Corner Day Camp, Art Camp, Handwriting w/o Tears Camp, Piano Kids Camp
- BEFORE OR AFTER CARE for Riverhead Students (Riley Ave, Middle School, Phillips UPK)
- GROUP VISITS customized activities for you - Mom's Groups, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc.
3rd Annual HARVEST HOEDOWN 3rd ANNUAL HARVEST HOEDOWN - Saturday Nov 1st - 2 - 4 pm at Lyrical Children's Preschool & Learning Center - Bring your LEFTOVER CANDY for some art & science fun! KATIE'S PUPPETS is back with the Orange Show! Bring a donation for Maureen's Haven (socks, t-shirts, underwear for men or women or non-perishable food) or $5 per ticket will be donated to MH. TICKETS - $12 per child in advance / $15 at the door (siblings $5) (No charge for parents) Tickets can be purchased at the school, by phone or ONLINE (click here) advance purchase is recommended as capacity is limited
PARENTS NIGHT OUT: Third Friday of the Month except February (Next date Oct 17th) - Let us take care of the kids so you can enjoy a night out!
Specials available for Cooperage Inn!
A typical day at Lyrical Children's Preschool includes socializing and making friends, exploring with different types of art and painting materials, role-play and dressing up, circle activities, science exploration, sensory play, singing and dancing, playing outside and usually ending the day with some quiet time reading books or playing with puzzles. Many activities are chosen based on the children's interests. Open ended art experiences provide opportunities for self expression - no cookie cutter projects here!
CALL US TO SCHEDULE A TOUR!