Schedule a visit - AND CHECK OUT OUR PROGRAMS!!
Wide variety of programs where children are given opportunities to discover their own creativity - and discover their uniqueness. Our small class sizes create a community feel for all. Programs include:
- PRESCHOOL & LEARNING CENTER - Now Enrolling Fall 2015 - Pre-K AM 3 or 5 day / AM or PM Nursery -
- M/W/F or T/Th Click Here for more info
- SUMMER CAMP - 1/2 day Camp programs (ages up to 8 yrs)
- Mommy & Me Camp, We're Off to Foreign Lands Day Camp, Art Discovery Camp, Handwriting w/o Tears Camp, Piano Kids Camp
- CREATIVITY ZONE - NEW this Summer - check out the options!
- Mommy & Me 18 months to 3 yrs (located in Calverton)
- Nursery Classes - 2 yr olds & 3 yr olds
- Pre K Readiness class - 4 - 5 yr olds (Busing possible from UPK)
- Little Artist Class (ages 2 - 5 yrs)
- Science Discoveries Class (ages 3 - 5 yrs)
- Handwriting without Tears Class (ages 3.5 - 5 yrs)
- Play & Discover Club *Join the FUN - First class FREE* Call 208-4003 to reserve spot
- BEFORE OR AFTER CARE for Riverhead Students (Riley Ave, Middle School, Phillips UPK) **See flyer below**
- GROUP VISITS customized activities for you - Mom's Groups, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc.
Or Sign Up for MOMMY & ME CAMP - Tuesdays 10 - 12 - for 5 weeks (includes Music Together)
PARENTS NIGHT OUT: One Friday of the Month (Next date July 17th) - Let us take care of the kids so you can enjoy a night out!
Specials available for Cooperage Inn!
A typical day at Lyrical Children's Preschool includes socializing and making friends, exploring with different types of art and painting materials, role-play and dressing up, circle activities, science exploration, sensory play, singing and dancing, playing outside and usually ending the day with some quiet time reading books or playing with puzzles. Many activities are chosen based on the children's interests. Open ended art experiences provide opportunities for self expression - no cookie cutter projects or computers here!
CALL US TO SCHEDULE A TOUR!